AVR 3.50% $13.51 anteris technologies ltd

Despite being well flagged, this is very exciting news today and...

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Despite being well flagged, this is very exciting news today and the start of our TAVR trial journey.

The 3D valve needs to pass proof of concept first (5 month trials) and then it will be used with the TAVR device on larger animals (Calves) after that.

I believe the aim is to get both of these trials completed successfully as a precursor to a Co Develoment deal hopefully by the end of June 2019.

What I like about today’s news is I believe it will be a great confidence boost for our SAVR single piece Aortic valve that we are working on. Despite being different to this valve (which will be used with TAVR) the concept is obviously very similar.

We have one of the TAVR Doctors who has a lot of SAVR experience specifically helping us with our SAVR project. This will need also need a PMA study but with initial success with the TAVR single piece valve we will certainly be validating the concept. While declining rapidly the SAVR market still represents 60 to 70% of the Aortic valve replacement market.

If we can get to market with the worlds only single piece 3D Aortic valve with the qualities of Adapt we will do exceptionally well. It was represent genuine disruption as opposed to just another flat patch.

So great news all around today and having Wayne present shows just how important this is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.51
Change
-0.490(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $285.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.05 $14.05 $13.40 $234.3K 17.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.70 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.