WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: New drill intercept extends Lomero deposit, page-64

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Hi @Shareslide

Did you know they were planning on drilling 5 holes?

Early announcements said they were going for 4 holes to test extensions and potentially find new lenses.

Later they say they were going to drill 2500 meters worth of ground but give no indication of where and how deep each hole will be?

Then they get through 4 holes and they announce a small 8 meter or so intersection of massive sulfhides some 250-300+ down hole (please correct me if this is wrong, going off memory). So your expecting great results from a hole some 90 meters down dip in a location you can only guess and a shit load deeper than what will make this project viable?

Unless I have missed something can someone please point me in the direction of a clear and concise drilling plan that is available so we can see the planed depths and locations? Again maybe I glossed over it on previous announcements.

Adding to the above, no reported visuals for the other holes? Make of that what you will.

If all they want to do is chase the pay streak 3,4,5 hundred meters down then holders are in for a shock. They need a new lens for a significant re-rate. Im sure even @stevenjd would agree with that assumption? We know whats up top and not economical, why not find out whats around it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.