VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: New Drill Program to Target High Grade Zones at Jupiter, page-3

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207

"We are cleaning up the rest of the portfolio," Leggat says. "The other projects - in both Tasmania and WA - will be reviewed because focus is the name of the game”.

Going PL’s statement alone my intuition tells me “VMS” won’t exist in the near future.

It’s not just the “Tassie” assets they are looking at, to palm off. However, it looks like even the “WA” assets. To which I resume (Kulin; GGN: including Iron Duke & Thor) and eventually “Jupiter”.

However, has anyone noticed there was no excitement or significant talk about taking “Jupiter” to a more important step and that is to production!!!! That is left out from their vocabulary, but you’ll will hear a lot about more exploration to which it’s never ending and “open ended”.

How I look at it is: they will blow this $10.5million dollars we have on further drilling, followed by more Met work and the cycle continues, with a name change “WOW”…..Nothing of real significance; substance or value adding.

I also believe “Jupiter” will eventually be sold off to either “Lynas” or “Iluka” for pittance and SH will once again be done like a dog’s dinner. I’ve seen this happen to a few small cap companies. This is just my observation as to how I see things panning out and not a fact.

Please do your own research and DD. This is not financial advice. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $14.36K 798.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6501847 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 9537537 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.