CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Hi Gas Man & others:I'm only trying to give “constructive...

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

Hi Gas Man & others:

I'm only trying to give “constructive criticism”. Firstly, “TL” claims we should have a MC of $500 ml by Xmas….Our CEO claims we will soon have a big Re-rate.

All sounds good, but until that actually happens, then I will continue to give “Constructive Criticisms”.

It’s very easy to get caught up in their Hype, but for 15 years we have copped the same sheet.

Until they have actually got runs on the board and let me say this going from 2.8c back to 1.8c is not runs on the board.

With all the hype that has happened so far, our new BOD consisting of 3 people now hold 25% of our market cap, without much effort from them.

So when they prove to me by way of a share price that reflects our true value then they will certainly get my support.

And always remember this, selling off viable tenements may have a great short term financial gain for the company. However, it may also have a long term negative impact on us the shareholders. The “REE” story can end as quick as it started.

Just remember that a clear indication of how things can change dramatically is our “Governments”. One day “Clean Green” the next it's “Nuclear”, and in the end “Coal” exports are climbing . These idiots are the ones that will determine our future by way of their pockets.

If people are happy to accept and believe what the “New BOD” are saying then great, but for 15 years we have heard all this.

Please do your own research and DD. This is not financial advice. Just an opinion.

Last edited by posiedon ark: 10/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.