CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Ann: New Drill Program to Target High Grade Zones at Jupiter, page-48

1. 1,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165

Hi George,

We have telegram groups formed where there are several experts in multitude of fields - The focus being if there is a claim, need provide some logical base to the claim (either media or via science), we scrutinize the data and information presented. Less emotional criticism more logic and science, it works ok and its constantly developing, the goal remains the same to make money so its in all our interests to ensure we make sound decisions. Less emotion more science.
    HC should be where ideas are shared, long term investors don't benefit from any ranting that goes on here I understand most of the frustration I'm currently in the red for VMS too. The new BoD appears to more structured in their approach and I expect they will provide some more solid long term results.

Note: Institutional investors hire new grads to research companies (I had a friend who did that) and they would look at HC as well as other sources to determine if they should recommend investing or selling (rumours are investigated as well). Just beware of what you are doing to your investment, to those reading this Think before you type, your goal is the same as most here to make money. Criticism needs to show some credible source otherwise its doesn't benefit anyone (maybe short sellers). I'll step down from the soap box

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.