CRI 7.69% 1.4¢ critica limited

Idea is to limit our emotional decisions and do the best with...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Idea is to limit our emotional decisions and do the best with logic. Most invested before the group was formed.
    Key things to consider are
    • volume how much of a resource do we have - Science will come from the MRE, its done through Jorc compliance so has structure and rules it must follow. If you don't have the volume it would be pointless moving to 2nd step, e.g. it costs 100mil (Just a random number) and you have 100mil worth of minerals doesn't make sense to proceed, so first lets get the volume. I'm quietly confident Jupiter has the volume just using the basic high school math shows its huge.
    • Next step is extraction costs - this is key to determining if economic - This is where the mets come on, I have no clue if the extraction process will be economic or not. We will get an indication by the end of Q4, many investments fail on this front they have volume but it costs a fortune to extract so I'm eagerly waiting for this one.
    • Other costs we need to consider are infrastructure and transportation cost (a painful lesson we learnt with Riley)

When investing I knew the risks, if investing in exploration companies were 100% guaranteed no one would put their money in the bank.
    I'm more cautious with the new bod than most - I will give them the opportunity to prove themselves, but I'm not going to go invest overly until they earn the trust. The main reason I've gone the options route, the company will get decent cash injection when options are in the money, otherwise my only loss is the cost of the options. Thats how they will earn the trust of some investors, if the options are in the money we have the new bod thank for it, and I'm not talking barely in the money, it should have a decent buffer.

My comments are my views only, Do your own research, this is not financial advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $18.30K 1.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1990024 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1208991 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.