IG6 7.45% 8.7¢ international graphite limited

I have watched the trading in IG6, since it listed, there have...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    I have watched the trading in IG6, since it listed, there have been some big buyers of IG6 since listing, including one order for 500000 shares at 45 cents, which obviously got filled, just as the market in general, was loosing momentum. The climate change debate, including the EV revolution, isn’t going anywhere, to the contrary, it is gaining huge momentum worldwide. The geo-political risk in the world is only increasing, as can be seen, by what is happening in Europe, and what is happening in the Indo-Pacific, and I believe that many countries, will be looking to become somewhat more self sufficient, in both raw materials and to some extent manufacturing. If unable to source the raw materials themselves, they will be looking to source, these materials from more like minded countries, as opposed to relying on a single source, who can dictate supply and price. I also believe that companies like IG6, will attract significant government support, at both state and federal level, as the voting public pushes for more action on climate change. From comments above, IG6, has plenty more to do, in regards building a resource, but as mentioned above, the market cap of IG6, does seem cheap, compared to others in the same sector. I own IG6 shares, and I am happy to hold, and add to my holding, if all goes well. I don’t have any opinion on management as such, but I have not read any negative comments about management. IG6 could be one to buy and hold IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.007(7.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $20.42K 227.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43035 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 11 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.