EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

I spent a few hours on the leases with the SSE early last...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I spent a few hours on the leases with the SSE early last November, as I've mentioned before on this forum. Among the many things discussed was the presence of apparent Supergene Gold around 3-4klms to the S/E from anomaly 6.

Esh, I too missed the announcement last Friday. Had I not I would have seriously loaded up here. It appears to me this Supergene deposit could well run the entire distance Tampia to 6.

This is starting to look massive. RMS have no hope at this level. To have any hope in my opinion they'll need to spend a very large portion of their $100Mill cash on hand.

A serious cash and script offer valuing EXU at $150Mill might get them there if they put it on the table sooner than later. I think the Board and loyal major holders will hold of anything short of that.

And there are many other midcaps that will have a long hard look at this now.

Unless Lawnton and Co can get the BFS through pronto, and secure a large debt position soon thereafter? I doubt they'll be able to hang onto this. That's just the way it is. Either way, anyone in the game at this juncture will be well rewarded with just a little patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.