TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Excellent points Zoulou. I should have been stronger in my...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Excellent points Zoulou. I should have been stronger in my counterpoints and I do agree, in general, with your perspective.

But MT has stated several times now that the revenues garnered from the anode facility will be limited/not particularly substantial. He may be conservative in his analysis and that is fine by me, conservative is good. Talga started with 54M last July and went through 33M in 6 months. More will follow. Again I will reinforce what you have said, that MT has lead a tight ship for 10 years and his spending decisions in all probability quite prudent.

I am also in agreement that the drilling campaigns done were prudent, excellent, informative, and valuable to shareholders.

And I also agree strongly with your point that Talga's mine is not large (to start!), and we should hope for it to be built in a timely manner. As a counterpoint, the data I see and those I know with some experience note that there are delays. for example: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/metals-and-mining/our-insights/getting-big-mining-projects-right-lessons-from-and-for-the-industry

In saying these things I am not trying to gloom and doom people away from talga. I think talga is a blaringly obvious part of a diverse portfolio of investments. I am trying to buffer my expectations so I do not get too disappointed by things taking longer than we originally project. I hope things go faster. I hope things ramp up tremendously. They will.... but when and how fast?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.