KAI 4.17% 1.3¢ kairos minerals limited

When KAI traded at 1.5c, the Mt York exploration tenements...

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    When KAI traded at 1.5c, the Mt York exploration tenements status was under a cloud, which resulted in the chairman being replaced by Terry Topping, and the eventual resolution in the companies favour. Work had stopped at Mt York and confidence in the company was at an all time low. Work had only just started at Roe Hills although continued throughout the impasse. Cash to proceed was a problem.

Both Mt York and Roe Hills are in the early exploration phase, and both could easily contain 1 million ounce+deposits, but more drilling is required to confirm this.

For that reason I loaded up on millions of shares pre conglomerate days.

Fair to say since Terry Topping took the reigns investor confidence is slowly improving.

Just my opinion, but at present i dont believe the market is giving any value at all to the conglomerate gold. What I mean by that is that if the company suddenly decided not to pursue conglomerate (totally unlikely of course) the SP, after a dip due to conglomerate holders exiting would bounce back to present levels or better. Conglomerate uncertainty would be removed.

The company is cashed up....two years probable exploration at ROe Hills and Mt York in the bag, and enough money to give conglomerate gold a real fair dinkum go. Management are not splurging the available cash but very carefully spending to maximise value spent.

Gold price will also affect the SP, investor sentiment in gold explorers is still at a decade long low, and improvement in gold price could easily turn this around.

Plus recent events has put Kai on the radar, people may not yet hold Kai, but it is being watched. That wasnt the case pre conglomerate.

Lots to indicate SP improvement with or without conglomerate, but of course no guarentees in the speculative market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $32.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $21.88K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228276 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3005385 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ 888385
Last updated 15.58pm 25/04/2024 ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.