IVR 3.03% 3.2¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: New Drilling Shows Extensions at Paris Silver Project, page-45

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Hi Spec_Hope and Meteor and all IVR'ers

Thanks for the comments -- I know it's totally 'humour' that's how I took it anyway.. No way anyone can upset The Phantom... after I am only a Ghost That Walks. "It's not what people say about me it's what I think of myself ."   Old Phantom law!!!

Diana accepts your friendly comments, as I relayed them to her she was patting Devil and heading out of the Cave to feed Hero...  You know what she has never aged .... can't tell you of the secret potion she tales... from some jungle plant mixed with queen garnet plum juice.. quite yummy.

I do hope we come good with our Silver Mine .................I really do there are many S/holders who are quite anxious ................................. me little pygmy mates in particular!!

Also I would love to see some action on the new find 'cobalt' etc ( can't recall the name .. but don't worry  know where to find it)

Keep safe you guys and Goldie -- where are you ?????

Keep safe all IVR'ers also

The Phantom GWW

Spec_Hope and Meteor   what is your feelings re IVR.... ?

All IMHO  and please DYOR......  then if you make a mistake you will know instantly to whom you point the finger. (Just a suggestion.) This will save a heap of disappointment, sorrow and sleepless nights trying to find who to blame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $68.18K 2.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 352486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.