RXL 7.41% 12.5¢ rox resources limited

Ann: New Exceptional Drilling Results at Link Prospect, page-37

1. 4,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2744
    [Replying to m0ngy's last post]

"I've also never heard Zep say he's after a working mine (well he did, at multiple presentations) but if he did it means nothing." So not only can you mind read Alex Passmore (those 3 phone calls a day with AP also help I suppose) you can also read the mind of the boss of Ramelius as well. Have you even ever spoken to Mark Zeptner? Does he feed you the inside goss like you claim AP does? I'm guessing not.

"Zep would likely say that to throw everyone off his real intentions." Except you, apparently. Mark Zeptner also said Ramelius would likely buy in WA but going on your logic maybe he's looking overseas or in NSW but doesn't want to tip the market off. Using your logic, what makes you so sure he's really looking in the Murchison?

"RMS will do nothing to twig the market to their TO plans." What are you talking about? In every report and in every presentation for the best part of the last 18 months Ramelius have been saying exactly what their plans are.

"Youanmi is a perfect fit for his expansion plans to grow the Mt Magnet production centre to 300,000 oz au PA?" When did he say that? Mark Zeptner has never said that. You actually even posted a quote by him where he admits that Mt Magnet and Edna May are good for about 250k oz a year and to get over the 300k oz a year that they keep saying they want they "will need a third asset". He means a third processing centre, m0ngy, another mill, which is something Rox does not have.
    Last edited by triage: 10/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $51.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 11.8¢ $569.0K 4.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179966 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 174809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.