RXL 8.33% 13.8¢ rox resources limited

Ann: New Exceptional Drilling Results at Link Prospect, page-43

1. 4,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3949
    I've just told you that depth is irrelevant if there are underground access points from the main decline, and others have mentioned that open pits can be mined deeper than 100m depth, if you can't comprehend the long section supplied that's not my problem. Its an early stage drill intercept surrounded by other planned holes that haven't been drilled yet, so more drilling is required to eventually calculate a resource, but if you know whats there then we should all pack up the drill rigs and save ourselves the cost of drilling and simply ask some uneducated person on HotCopper what is there instead?

Still haven't answered the question about the market being a perfect pricing mechanism.

Are these the 'smart' instos that brought us HIH Insurance, Bearings Bank, Enron, sub-prime mortgage derivatives, Bear Sterns, Northern Rock, Fannie May, Lehman Bros, AIG, Theranos etc?

You can repeat your opinion about the Links drill intercepts as much as you like, but without any supporting argument or facts, or a demonstration of the mine engineering degree or similar qualifications its going to be seen as lazy down-ramping.

You embarrassed yourself over on the AIS threads with the recent Constellation drill announcement and this seems to be a bit of a pattern forming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
-0.013(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $55.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $59.03K 421.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 991147 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 175756 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.