CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: New Exploration Intersections Add to Finniss Potential, page-48

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Non-Chinese spot prices are starting to feel the effects too, though not as much as the Chinese spot prices. In fact not too long ago the rest of the world prices were performing pretty good

https://www.copyright link/business/energy/lithiums-big-problem-is-in-china-20180717-h12rtz

The question is how low is Qinghai willing to sell their product, and how long?

Anyway, the reason for my post was to try and provide a possible explanation as to why Lithium stocks continue to see red every day.

I believe in the EV revolution, I believe CXO will play a part in it, and I know myself and others are getting fed up with seeing red all the time...hopefully the information I’ve found may be a possible reason/answer.

So initially it was the MS oversupply report that triggered this lithium decline, now it appears to be the domestic Chinese battle for market dominance.

Can’t decline forever...

Will be a happy man when the trend changes.

In the meantime, CXO can’t control any of this, all they can do is what they are doing: explore, find resources and get it to mining. I’m confident/hopeful a trend change will have occurred well before then.

All IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.