VUL 3.24% $3.51 vulcan energy resources limited

I am English, been invested in VUL, PLL & SLL ( soon to be SLI...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I am English, been invested in VUL, PLL & SLL ( soon to be SLI on the NYSE ! ). Guess that makes me dumb ... being English ?

After England badly lost against Italy there has been some very racist social abuse making headlines. I feel sorry that a person playing football or soccer to many , that it causes such hate.

Here I am invested heavily in a German operation , but do I have to take in to account any world war ? Of coarse not as that would be dumb.

I also invest in Novonix, Hyperion and Pilbara all traded on ASX. So am I dumb , being English and investing in Australia or EU ( we are out due to Brexit ) and wasting my money ?
    The view of a poster today is insulting to investors from the UK or more specific England.

With the application of intelligence, an open mind and a willingness to learn , I have found ASX in gene.ral to be a great seat of mining knowledge , even including my friend who does hold millions of emh shares.

As I stated on a previous thread here we agree to disagree and not take it to a slanging match on a social media platform. I think that is a sign of intelligence and acceptance of all views by us both. He also has 3 gold mines and I still see emh differently and would rather hold VULCAN.
    We have a huge future in the EU and with the increase in exploration it could quickly get even bigger.

I fully stand by a mix of spodumene high grade rock, brines and even hydrogen which I also invest in and will be a major factor for Australian due to the much longer range required and supplied by Hydrogen.

Thoughts from a dumb English man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
0.110(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $603.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.42 $3.54 $3.37 $1.723M 495.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 285 $3.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 52 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.52
  Change
0.110 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.45 $3.54 $3.38 43235
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.