A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I think you're on the money @kropka, we need to know what...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I think you're on the money @kropka, we need to know what we can supply and for how long we can continue to do it.

I for one and im sure many others are excited to see where we stand on completion of this drilling program, looking forward to climbing our way up that LOM bubble chart thats been posted on many of the lithium stocks over the last few years.

IMO the potential here is huge and im glad we havent followed the conventional ways of spending large to prove up the entire resource prior to raising more funds to built the plant ect.
    To be where we are in such a short time and sitting pretty financially is nothing short of amazing, as we know its been a little bumpy but we're in a great position here and into the future.
    I think the initial 13 year LOM has helped TAW/A40 fly under the radar of many buyers but it feels like the cream is starting to rise.

Maybe I've got rose tinted glasses but this is hands down my favorite stock, theres alot of people here that have been waiting for our moment in the sun.

Cheers and goodluck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.