PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: NEW FINANCIAL YEAR UPDATE, page-20

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    There's so much information to digest in this report, but on first scan it looks great and importantly that there is no indication that COVID-19 has had any effect on the operations of the company. That is important for people to consider when viewing possible shutdowns etc as PAR will continue to truck on and its business will not be affected. So if any downswings do occur in the next couple of weeks, then you know the fundamentals haven't changed, just the market panic!

Interesting points from update I thought (which are definitely new and not "regurgitate")

- video to be released with the NFL results. That strikes me as the PAR team know the results are going to be amazing (and video already filmed), as why would you release a video of athletes walking around in pain? Not logical - so very likely that you're going to see some hall of famers unable to walk properly in the first shot, and then running laps and catching touchdowns in the second shot. Whilst that may seem trivial to some, I assume our American investors will love it to no end given it would play to their love of theatrics and the grand design of a miracle drug!

- teaming with Australian university to investigate safety and efficacy of iPPS in a viral induced respiratory disease. Anyone know of a viral respiratory disease atm? I like too how they have not spelt out COVID-19 to avoid being grouped into the same class as those companies who have attached investigations into COVID-19 on every announcement heading.

One thing I hope some of the more knowledgeable posters will provide guidance on is re the TGA Provisional Approval application. The timing guidelines seem to be met, positive feedback has been received, SAS data is soon to be received...therefore are we still "looking good" for potential provisional treatment under TGA? If so, what happens to Phase 3?

Last edited by LJohn: 15/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.