PAR 3.45% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Positive surprises:- Videos to accompany EAP results. The...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Positive surprises:
    - Videos to accompany EAP results. The marketing value of this material could potentially be priceless, assuming positive of course.
    - Commercial research agreement. I'm assuming this a furthering of their existing collaboration with Griffith University for the research of RRV with a view of turning it into a pivotal clinical trial for registration? If so, it's another bonus indication that could lead to future revenue. I doubt they are alluding to you know what. IMO sticking their fingers into that pie would be super counter-productive given there are already so many big pharmas doing it on a not-for-profit basis. A company like PAR with no revenue is not in a position to do charity work just yet.

Negative surprises:
    - Additional data on only 35 SAS patients in Q3 and 32 patients in early Q4, instead of the 100-200 patients in Q3 previously announced to market. It would've been nice if the company provided an quick explanation for this lag, whether it be attributable to the recent lockdowns or otherwise. As long as the sample size of data is still adequate for TGA submission (which they obviously still believe), then I guess it doesn't really change anything.

Everything else appears to remain same as previous announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $40.10K 140.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 135929 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 20969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.