1MC 3.03% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: New Financing Package, page-19

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And the March Quarter is not looking pretty either , however that is to be expected consider this whole Coronavirus interruptions. And it's more or less line to what I have been hearing from my people and connections with China. 2 - 4 weeks which will bring the ' Proper ' ramp up into the June Quarter for most Businesses . The DOW will factor ALL this in and will consequently stick with my predictions of the FULL 10% retrace back to 27,950 -28,000 within a Month from the commencement of the original selloff.

At least AJM has confirmed it will still be around for at least the next 3 years.....wink.png

Shipping Update

" The Company has maintained dialogue with its offtake partners in China in order to manage the potential impact on the timing of Altura’s shipments, with the most recent record cargo shipped in January 2020 being unloaded without impediment. Feedback to date from customers have quantified between 2 - 4 weeks delay in restarting their operations with the only current impact on Altura being the planned February 2020 cargo moving to March 2020. The Company will keep the market updated in the event of any material changes to this situation. "

So I guess this would then indicate the March Shipments may become April ......unless they can ' Double Up ' on the Deliveries in March. Won't really matter in the whole scheme of things though. I just want to know how they plan on drawing down on this ' standby ' $50 million .....smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $2.78K 86.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246302 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 35766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.