Ann: New Funding Agreement - Forge Group , page-31

1. 101 Posts.
    I'm not a lawyer, and the following are only personal opinions and not to be relied upon for any decision making:

1) Littlesan: it seems to me that if you are making a "claim" you are asking for reimbursement of some loss suffered because of the alleged misconduct. If you suffered no loss, it's hard to see what you would be making a claim for.

2) Eligibility criteria:

the statement from IMF says:
    "Shareholders who purchased shares in Forge after 1 January 2013 and who held some or all of those securities at any time between 4 November 2013 and 11 February 2014 (although this period may ultimately be shortened or extended) may be eligible to participate in the claim...

My reading of this is that if you first bought shares in 2014 (even on 10 Feb 2014) you DO meet these criteria: 1) did you purchase shares after 1/1/13? Yes; 2) did you hold some or all of those securities AT ANY TIME between 4 November 2013 and 11 February 2014? Yes.

So I don't think it's intended to be just for "long term holders", as has been stated earlier in the thread. (Of course, IMF's views of who should be represented might change.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.