Well this certainly fetched everyone out of the woodworkJust...

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Well this certainly fetched everyone out of the woodwork
    Just seems a bit like de ja vue to me a very similar Ann wet my appetite a number of months ago with a so called unsecured loan of $15mil and further funding of $25mil
    Unfortunately for me i was taken in by this ann and purchased @1.2 + 1.00
    Well we all know where we went from that point onwards
    What gets up my nose they have published a very similar statement without details.
    Thankfully to our fellow poster SRF you have already pointed out the holes in this already
    correct me if i am reading this wrong SRF as i respect your understanding of these things
    WE issue 3% of shares @ current market value required by Roswell
    WE then have to turn around $10 mil in the next 15days to release only $1.5mil
    I take it that the Company specified floor would be the SP limit you mention SRF
    So Basically GW wouldnt you stand by a deal that you know will never come to fruition knowing that after the 6 months escrow your 3% issued at present value 03c you would have a bundle of shares to sell for absolutely no outlay can see us making 1 alright .001
    SRF if i have a wrong handle on this please correct me
    Did they learn nothing the last time around We need cash i understand that but lets at least do a deal that is going to come up with some.
    Dont know about Rabbit looks more like more smoke and mirrors to me
    The sad thing about the above is we learnt it from a fellow poster
    INMO Any financial details announced to the market should include the full terms and conditions as shareholders we surley have the right to know
    Well done SRF TU
    Anyone know anything about this new guy Paul Johnstone wonder if he will draw his long service aswell LOL
    good to see everyones still onboard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.