WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Doc, I would be very interested to hear your views again after...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Doc,

I would be very interested to hear your views again after you have absorbed the impact of this deal.

It's a bit concerning that they've decided to lift the suspension even though the deal has not been signed off yet.

When reading through the announcement, it is worded like the market update. Executed term sheet instead of credit approved term sheet, and (again) legal documentation well advanced and expected to execute within one week. If it's one week away why not just keep it in suspension until the deal is done?

My view accords with another poster's view that this whole deal is basically drafted to be a cheap takeover of BLK. The returns to the lender are so favourable that it's worth the risk.

Anything beats insolvency I suppose, but even if BLK can turn this around, the lender owns the bulk of the farm, without any say by existing shareholders.

Technically, the issue of the 84.4M tranche B options in March 2018 is subject to shareholder approval, but if it isn't approved the interest rate goes to 18%!!

This goes a bit beyond getting a 'pound of flesh'.

This should be a reflection of how precarious a position BLK is in to have to accept these kinds of lending terms.

Given the huge dilution at 12c, I anticipate that this will cap the share price until BLK can deliver a positive quarter down the track.

I hope that I'm wrong and that the price bounces to give holders some air.

PS: you had asked to hear from people who had attended the AGM. Did you get any responses?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.