PLL 3.33% 14.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

I'd imagine it won't be steady, it would be quite dramatic IMO....

1. 2,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I'd imagine it won't be steady, it would be quite dramatic IMO. Considering the short interest and negative headwinds (unjustified IMO) over the passed 2-3 months, this is coiling to explode. If we take a Bullish case, the chart is forming up to be quite parabolic, relying on positive fundamental news. Notice the coiling effect and bull-flag pattern forming. The longer we maintain this "sideways" pattern, the more violent the chart will move, and if we get positive news on the permit, this will hit ATH, as the mining permit is a massive hurdle to achieve. Notice the fibonnaci levels indicated below, from the high (on Nasdaq) of $88.97 in March, we have retraced to the 100% in July, and have held above it. This is our support line currently, which we are trading close to. Technically, this is the base we are currently at, and with more coiling at these levels copmbined with positive ann, this will rip back up. Hence I have added at these levels as it seems that fundamentally, the stock is just in stasis untill more fundamental progress is made. Also notice technically, the variance between the lows and highs is decreasing. This is a sign of exhausted supply, when the algorithms find supply is exhausted, they will retrace the stock. Further backing of my thesis, that we are funamentally waiting for news.

Noted future resistance levels will be the "above" fibonnaci levels, that are:
    - $57.12 is 1st target, then
    - $63.21 is 2nd target, etc.

"Bearish case" - We break through our support leve made in July of $47.28, to create another support level, determined by the market. There is a slight gap (marked) @ $41.28, which would logically be the next support.

Time will tell, and I'll be hear to read the chart

Hit me up with pesimmistic/more realistic views please, tis a forum

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3633/3633725-0efec66414d5d63ce76ec5162248aeff.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $60.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $154.3K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20596 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 13028 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.