RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

It's a trial to assess the impact of using Wheezo. The trial may...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It's a trial to assess the impact of using Wheezo. The trial may say the impact is negligible. Not sure that can be interpreted as Wheezo being 'a core part of a platform to manage asthma' i think merely what they are saying is that there's room in that space for better products, Wheezo may or may not fit that bill.

As someone said earlier the trial cost seems to suggest they wouldn't go through with it without there being some semblance of confidence in the product however NIHR spend around a billion pounds a year funding research. So 2M is about 0.2% of their annual spend. What do you spend 0.2% a year on, is it a core part of the platform of your life'. The trial results aren't finalised til the end of next year, these things are often also pushed with their due dates, so you'd imagine there will be no movement in the UK til 2024.

Time will tell how 'material' it is. If it's subterfuge for lack of anything 'material' in the US then it is indeed fluff.

I'm more interested in news from the US which may see direct SP impact, when was the appointment of these US gurus as consultants meant to see some return, this year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.