RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

There's abit of an issue in this forum in terms of lack of...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    There's abit of an issue in this forum in terms of lack of constructive conversation.

"If you are not comfortable with the risk, sell your shares and move on - simple."

This is a poor statement based on what I've articulated above. Lots here just cannot take any other opinion other than blind optimism. If you aren't up for a constructive conversation about the pros and cons of a company then why are you on a forum like HC? You appear offended and insulted by people questioning progress or achievements, why? There's more evidence for concern than optimism if that makes you feel uncomfortable that's on you.

It's got nothing to do with peoples risk appetite - if so we wouldn't be owning a stock that has traded once today.

There's a constant repetition of - if you don't like the company sell it, or if you have a question 'ask the company'.

If you can't have a discussion about the stock with people who have contrary opinions to yours then it's you that should move on as that's exactly what these forums are created to foster. Saying how much you love the company or how amazing things are doesn't add anything to the conversation. If people have questions about things, like the trial, to which there's been some good answers which i appreciate, then that's great. Some of the feedback has been enlightening around trial practices and the like, that's good stuff. Some of the other feedback to my comments appears to be typed through tears. Toughen up, people have concerns with the company, it's fair enough. .
    Frustrations with progress of the company are 100% warranted suggesting otherwise is just pointless.

Fingers crossed for something positive Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.