RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

Yeah maybe i will. I guess for me is the questions just seem to...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yeah maybe i will. I guess for me is the questions just seem to be answered by round about comments on potential and plans. Each question is answered in the same way and really all people want to see is results. There's zero results so far other than talks of leads.

I know results take time and patience, but i think its fair to say shareholders have shown that in spades.

I didn't see any tough questions answered in the conference, answers to shareholder frustrations, clear timelines on commercial plans etc
    - i hope all the tough questions weren't weeded out like mine.

I just didn't see anything in the presentation or from what Marjan said that was indicative of progress since May. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. But it was almost a carbon copy presentation from May. Advising how big an opportunity Asthma is and the like. Already know that, known that for years. When are we going to capitalise on that potential?

Key for me is, when will those leads become business.

There was essentially no mention (correct me if i'm mistaken) of EAS's benefit. This forum had Sugars appointment as the biggest thing since sliced bread. Would have thought he'd focus on what that appointment had achieved considering how it was flagged as a huge appointment.

Marjan essentially committed to at least some of those leads becoming commercial success within the next few months.

Gives us something to assess progress on at least.

I'd say if there's nothing by the end of the year it's failed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.