WCN 6.67% 1.4¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi Sector and all, Happy New Year to all! The recent price move...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185

Hi Sector and all,

Happy New Year to all!

The recent price move would appear to confirm that Mike did the right thing in retiring from the board. A similar move from the other half of the not so dynamic duo could possibly see the share price double from here in my opinion.

Even if I had liked the entry points after the last CR and reconstruction there was no way at all I would re-enter this stock whilst any of the previous directors remained in any kind of control.

Don’t worry about me and my investments my other exploration stocks are going well, and the companies have management that have real intentions about moving to become miners.

Hopefully your board will inform you of their plans for this year as I still believe it would be possible to have a medium sized (expandable) Gold plant up and running in the KR.  Then the true value of this near surface Bonanza grade Gold so amenable to simple mining methods may be seen!  A nimble smart management team should be able to cut the running costs for this year and use the available funds to start mining during 2019.  If they don’t do this and leave this ore on the ground for another three years and continue with endless CR’s I can’t see how things will change.

This new guy has certainly had an impact and I sincerely hope you all make some decent money from this.

Cheers and very best regards:  Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $26.59K 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8370378 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1341286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 3074066
Last updated 15.49pm 29/04/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.