GML 0.00% 2.6¢ gateway mining limited

Results really should be with us in the next day or so.July...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Results really should be with us in the next day or so.

July 21:
    1. Initial drill program extended to 4,500m and expected to be completed end at the end of July
    2. 26 holes for 1907m completed, in lab for assay - results due 'next month'
    3. shareholders can look forward to steady news-flow with assay results anticipated every 2-3 weeks. This should kick off sometime next month with results from the first 26 holes now in the laboratory.

August 18th:
    1. The previously announced 4,500m Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling program has been completed ahead of schedule, with results pending.
    2. The initial 4,500m RC drilling campaign has now been successfully completed ahead of schedule, with drill productivity being above expectations. The samples have all been submitted to a commercial laboratory in Perth for analysis
    3. “In the interim, investors can look forward to results from the recently completed 4,500m RC program, which should be progressively received from the laboratory over the next few weeks

So 2-3 week turnaround for assays, and samples were submitted before the end of July for the BALANCE of the entire 4,500m program. We should have seen results of the initial 1907m and 26 holes already.... I'm calling those late.
    If nothing in Pre tomorrow, I would expect no later than very early next week for the initial 26 holes. That allowed four (4) weeks for assay and prep of the ANN, then we would be due for more at the end of Aug/First week of Sept. Right when the SPP allocations come on-line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $12.62K 485.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62470 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.