MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Hi guys,I am only reading here most of the time. Just my view on...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi guys,
    I am only reading here most of the time. Just my view on MCT. Assays are still promising as over the many last months.
    But what we see is little bounce (sometimes just intraday) on assay results and then SP is going back into hibernation.

For the moment we are talking about 53.2k oz (JORC 2004) which was stated in the corporate presentation from May 2020. Since then, many further results have been released and I herewith would like to ask you what is your expectation on the MRE in terms of oz quantities?

I contacted the company for an updated corporate presentation. Hope they will do so. To attract new retail investors a corporate presentation which is more than 1 yr old is not the best way to be successful in that.

What I do like with MCT is the grades announced so far, that it obviously might be open pit, the potential to increase the strike lengths and that we walk on ground leased for mining (not just exploration).

What I do not really like are the lengths of the grades so far (always just 1-digit- meter lengths), missing attention on MCT shares and the uncertainty when the remaining holes will be reported - hence when the MRE is getting prepared.

Nevertheless at current SP .01 AUD and below I am randomly on the buy side, because I guess NOW we are still in the phase to take our position here. With more assays to be announced and as closer the MRE is coming this buy window is closing....

Good luck to all invested here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.1K 1.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 179079981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 1126664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.