DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

Ha Englfc, indeed I've had a continuous holding from the early...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Ha Englfc, indeed I've had a continuous holding from the early days. I thing the first shares I bought were around 27c and I rode them all the way down to $0.002. It was the first company where I owned over a million shares (nearly 2 mill I think) when it got to 0.1c before the 20 for 1 consolidation. I think Simon bought in about then as DEG was pretty much a bunch of great assets in a really promising area but had no $ left after it was all blown chasing dreams in South America, and few prospects of raising more from holders after a long period of dilution via placements. I certainly wish that I still had a few million shares . But of course all companies need to raise more funds for exploration along the way and dilution is the nature of exploration shares. While I sold a few at one stage as a tax write-off during the bad times, I've been like you and held a significant parcel and participated in all the cap raising except the one at around 0.2c at a time when it was looking like being the last hurrah! At times I've been tempted to sell at irrational highs like the peak at $1.67 a few years ago (as Wack astutely did) and maybe try to buy back in low, but the geology is awesome and I've been terrified that I might miss the next big discovery before the SP rockets again. Of course that hasn't happened, but it kind of has incrementally in a way less valued by holders. But I live in hope that Andy and team will come up with a few more surprises to keep the excitement going, and while its impossible to guess at drivers of SP sometimes, DEG is doing a great job of advancing in an understated way each day and the DFS should be a game-changer for the insto's to buy in with significant faith that this is going into production. The question is, will a cap-raising or a takeover dilute the ultimate value possibility before we get to ride the Lassonde curve into the sunset .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.286B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 $3.334M 2.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 108705 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 20490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 820175
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.