MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

I think what this announcement does is take away MGV's 'flavour...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I think what this announcement does is take away MGV's 'flavour of the month' status, which I don't think is bad at all, and is something that long term holders will need to get used to - the waves of traders coming in and out. As many have already said, some people will bail on this news, but as a few of us mentioned in previous threads, tempering expectations (in terms of grades) for this set of results was reasonable, considering that the last couple of announcements had been "otherworldly", as @@Crom Valen put it.

As I see it, we've now defined a second link lode, adding weight to RW's hypothesis that there could be several - which is where significant value lies. In terms of news flow, it looks strong, with more results every couple of weeks for a few more weeks - plenty of room for upside there.

I imagine we'll see a bit of consolidation here, if not some gentle progress as the news is digested.

GLTAH - I look forward to everybody's analysis of this ann. over the next week or two

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.