DEG 1.27% $1.20 de grey mining limited

Quick note:Thing is - DEG Management want to turn over 100K...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Quick note:
    Thing is - DEG Management want to turn over 100K ounces of gold per annually.
    Because as Simon Lill did say It's the magic number that makes people/funds stand up and listen.
    I have done OK out of DEG in the past. I was a long term holder and probably got lucky due to the Conglomerate Hype, however, I'm not convinced ATM - from a investor point of view that is.
    Not saying that they don't have awesome ground! - They certainly do!
    Look at Towarrnna for instance - they had been talking it up, like they once did the Blue Moon
    however the Toweranna results kind of stopped at the 400-600m mark. Got thin - see below
    Apparently they needed 800m deep of thick results to make this thing come together, and state it would be the first mine-able resource. - pigs bum!

Look again at the results with your open minded Budda eye!
    https://degreymining.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20191003-DEG-ASX-Toweranna-Results-Update-lodgement.pdf
    Seems to me it thins out under 400m to a disappointing level.
    I can not recall this being discussed on this forum - seems you all thought it was all good but there must be further results to come? - go ahead read your own posts.

But Toweranna did not happen, so to divert investor attention they decided to focus on "Malina" - which seemed to work well - the next big thing!
    I'm wondering If Malina is no good, are they going to start to spruik Scooby Do! - its got a good name!
    Mean while we all talk up the good ground and the potential but the share's we hold go down in price.
    Maybe it can all be fixed with a capital raise???
    That will fix it, because it will get us to our goal of 3m of gold!!!
    But hang on now, we have 3m gold- how will we fund the set up of the mine???

Hmmm!
    What is the next fix?

Seems to me the management need to take a "chill pill" and "lower there expectations" as they are working an unknown area - if they lower there expectations they could start making some money! IMO!
    - for example
    If they built a smaller mine - say beside the Towwarranna deposit - which is still very good to 400m and especially good if they employ a ore sorter - right @Wack
    Set up lower cost mine - but then what happens - like BCN is doing, you are bringing in some serious coin on a quarterly basis, your investors share's start going up and then you have some serious money to further explore a magnificent area that is full of gold. (we hope - but also expect right now - right)

Seriously within a year you have found the BIG thing that Simon/DEG/ED/DGO is going for right now.
    But they would have the money to pay for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.