SVL 3.23% 16.0¢ silver mines limited

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53

Gold and silver are so undervalued today and misunderstood because of the relentless effort of a dedictated cartel to keep it that way because it suits their agenda. Of course you know this. Last time I looked HSBC was the single largest shareholder of SVL shares. And last time I looked HSBC ( China ) is owned by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, the founding member of the HSBC Group, which was established in Hong Kong and Shanghai in 1865.

Funny how the China bashing and Russophobia gets in the way of pragmatism and common sense. There's those who want to prosper and there's those who always shoot themselves in the foot by shooting off their mouths about something they know nothing.

It seems to me there is those who want to know and those who would rather ignore the reality.
    But nobody can ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Judging by the few comments since I signed up to HotCopper that refer to a brainwashed narrative cut and pasted from mainstream western media and the online nut cases and trolls, speaks volumes to the ignorance and lack of critical thinking which got us here in the first place.

This forum is a discussion board for mining stocks not politics or economics, however the former is greatly influenced by the latter.

I'm happy with the relative jurisdictional security and capital raising efforts of SVL. So far so good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $241.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $409.0K 2.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 206187 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 941680 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.