SVL 0.00% 15.0¢ silver mines limited

Important announcement in the first part of Rafi Faber's video...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Important announcement in the first part of Rafi Faber's video

https://youtu.be/CagM9N1HSCk

to do with mining shares. Especially as it relates to SVL which is why this is posted here as being of relevance to *holders* of SVL (as opposed to traders).

I believe Rafi is right and the share *value* in silver (in this case) will be recoverable in a currency crisis event, which is approaching fast.

Those unfamiliar with monetary history or how the current monetary system (somehow) works (and why it has been able to work for this long) need to realise that the currency that SVL shares are priced in will fail. Don't take my word for it, history proves all 700 fiat currencies have failed 100% of the time. This time is no different. Do your own research.

Then the only "store of value" is in each share (electronic certificate) on the data base of the share registry. Long gone are the days where shareholders receive a share certificate in the mail to prove their holdings.Shares are now digitally held on HIN (with a stockbroker) or SRN (with the registry). No matter which way your shares are held, you remain the beneficial owner, even if the stockbroker or registry goes bankrupt.

And when the currency used to price each share is worthless, then each share represents a portion of the value or tangible assets of the company.In the case of SVL, this is physical silver which means, at least in theory, the value in each share you hold, should be recoverable at some stage by future mining activity. In theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.8¢ $34.59K 230.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1270403 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 266299 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.