DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Ann: New Gold Zone Identified at Withnell South, page-21

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    @Arh0070
    It's all about the POG. If you think gold has had it's day and that it's dead and buried, then yes, sell and walk away. But what seems to be the situation is that an immovable object (inflation) is meeting an unstoppable force (interest rates). It is an epic battle of the titans. The reserve banks are talking tough to attempt to win the psychological battle but that inflation is pernicious. I am predicting a low CPI print tonight and a pop in the gold price. Those 'seasonal adjustments' are to make the data fit the 'we're winning' narrative. Historically, inflation is a very difficult beast to tame though and typically just keeps coming back once it gets a foothold. This time seems no different. So I think the U.S fed will have to pull out the .50 cal machine gun soon and really go to war.Of course, this is likely to break things - mortgages, life savings, etc. And then we will see capitulation and the real surge in gold. We are getting close to breaking the global economy. A bit of upsy downsy for a month or so yet though imo.
    Last edited by tailwind: 14/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.