CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

I can't help but think all these newly announced DMC initiatives...

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    I can't help but think all these newly announced DMC initiatives needed to coincide with the major re-brand about 9 months ago, it's really been a huge missed opportunity in hindsight. Going forward:-

The Hyecorp opportunity didn't register as much as the other ones but researching Hyecorp it appears they've completed many hundreds of apartments over the recent period, not only that but it's all about the contacts so I wouldn't be surprised if Hyecorp has a way in to 1000's of apartments longterm.

I'd also like to see DMC engage strata committees 'not only to provide a vehicle to Car Share' (which could be difficult to attain) but approach the strata committee about supplying an existing DMC vehicle to the Apartment complex that can then be booked/managed via DMCs booking system. Under this concept DMC would provide a vehicle on longterm rent ($30 a day etc) the booking system would allow 3hr minimum I'd assume about $30 for 3hrs, so if booked twice in the day that would equate to $60 per/day or more in revenue ($30 DMC and $30 to strat committee). DMC may get more engagement and internal promotion from the Strata committee if they are making good $$$$ themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92826 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.