HRZ 0.00% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: New High Grade Gold Discovered at Windanya, page-28

1. 11,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4691
    It is important to note that is just the one project in the Julia Creek area. We hold 6+ tenures in the region. If the V price increases throughout the year, expect plenty of exploration drilling throughout all our tenures. This is one of the largest Vanadium deposits in the world, by the time more exploration is undertaken in the region, imagine the potential. look at our JV partner and check out their website for more info of where we are at:
    Richmond Vanadium Technology
    There is also molybdenum and Nickel quantities in our JORC resource ($) with potential of HPA in the region according to peers such as (Australian Vanadium Industrial Metals Project | Julia Creek Queensland (veccogroup.com.au)
    Very exciting province. I am hoping there is a clause in the contract to retain more than 50% ownership (ie - if milestones are not met by certain dates). If it goes down to 25% then we get the raw end of the deal in my opinion. However at least there are other tenures in the region to focus on.
    This stock is one of the hidden gems of the ASX IMO. With the diversity of projects and trial mining already happening at Boorara Gold we are more advanced than most juniors towards production (yet 1/2 to 1/3 of the SP of a lot of our peers) Go figure!
    Very exciting times. The one thing we lack is marketing and getting the word out, however I feel management and key shareholders are having a say in that and holding back for now and collecting more cheap parcels from impatient sellers on market. This will run massively at some stage but I am just unsure when it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $10.23K 292.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174679 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 47478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.