HRZ 0.00% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: New High Grade Gold Discovered at Windanya, page-31

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    There could be at least several serious reasons including:
    1/ major substantial holder selling relentlessly instead of looking for a replacement investor?
    2/ stale L/T holders reaching the ripe old age and have another priority in life (or... after-life & their children flogging off to invest in trends?)
    3/ MOST gold stocks' prices, including the best producers in OZ have dropped min 50% for no reason
    (unless someone believes in smoke and mirror economy and statistics eg more $currency is created out of thin air...
    less the real money GOLD is worth??? eg: only in the USA they created in the last 12 months approx. 40% of all dollars ever created since federation...
    4/ Instant gratification dream culture created a lot more day and S/T traders than L/T investors and they are trading themselves out of business
    It took over 10 years for NST and 17 years for DEG ...to become and an overnight sensations
    5/ Our management is not worse than NST or DEG (I hold them I know!)
    5/ herd mentality?
    How do you stop herd mentality?
    The following are ways to avoid having a mob mentality:
    1. Stop and think. It's easy to go through your day on autopilot and do things out of habit. ...
    2. Take time and do research before making a decision. Avoid copying other people and taking shortcuts. ...
    3. Be willing to stand out from the crowd.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $10.23K 292.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174679 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 47478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.