KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Hey @teddie, I'm with you re - the financing of the vanadium...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Hey @teddie,
    I'm with you re - the financing of the vanadium mining operation...$2-2.5 billion is whopping. Holding out until PFS stage (as they indicated in the scoping study) in the hope of revised numbers for a substantial cost reduction. Just can't imagine the payback period can be ignored given the LOM?

I was going to suggest reading over some of @Session's posts regarding grades/deposits and methods of obtaining vanadium pentoxide but noticed he posted above. This article gives a good overview.

“The board is very focused on maximising the key strategic variables of the Speewah deposits, namely, their massive size, the outcropping flat lying geometry, the overall consistency of grades amenable to large scale mining methods and the unique tenor of the magnetite that enables the generation of a higher vanadium pentoxide grade concentrate compared to most peers,” the King River Board noted.

It's good to have the titanium, iron, gold and fluorspar prospects too. @thaiinvest - I'd like to read your view on the state of affairs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.