TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

@rcman Perhaps someone who is accumulating at this level. I know...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @rcman

Perhaps someone who is accumulating at this level. I know it is very frustrating to see the stock not rallying with other gold stocks. I guess TRY is doing its time and only shareholders with lots & lots of patience will be able to hold. There is a sizable cross trade of 4000000 units this morning.

Capture.JPG

Someone see value here, one of the director John Jones topped up last week along with the SPP. Operational issues seem to be under control, debt under control and soon to be gone, trade creditors balance normalizing, Gold price improving, Ohio Creek looks promising, lot of things coming together.
    I see an opportunity for new buyers to make 50-100% of their money in 6-12 months time. I am already loaded and have restrained myself from committing more funds. And this is the biggest problem here.
    The people who still believe in the company have already bought and most of them sitting at a loss like me. The new breed of investors will need to see all or most of the above mentioned issues addressed before they decide to get in. This could take more time then we all anticipate. Most traders are out of this stock as it is near impossible to trade it and make money. New Traders of all different category will not get involved here right now. It's only the one who are holding the bag and the one who would want to get in for the long term. They both are of very patient nature.
    I have seen a few of my stocks from the past 5 years, what used to happen, what happened and what is happening now. At one point no one wanted those stocks and now people are fighting hand over fist to buy them. Not expecting to see people fighting to buy TRY anytime soon, maybe limited downside and an extremely slow & steady rise.(Again that's frustrating)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.