GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

It's always great to re-read the company announcement the day...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    It's always great to re-read the company announcement the day after...I normally pick up things on the 3rd read, that I had no idea where in there on the 1st read.

I've been all over Lithium the past 3 years...The amount of company/industry info I've read/watched from everyone of the 80+ Lithium/cobalt companies... even shocks me.

I've did the work...contacted mgmt. asked hard questions. did background checks on them. Looked at the assets . Spoke to 3rd industry experts. I'll speak to 100-200+ investors every year. I'll ask question...they'll ask questions.

Then you read everything on the area/asset you can find...sometime stuff from 50+ years ago...something you don't know what your reading and then need to go figure it out. have long phone calls, lunches/dinners, video chats.
    Then step back and review...read more...ask more questions.
    Then have a 1 on 1 with your gut for the finial OK.
    THEN, press the buy button.

So reading yesterday GLN update...I gave myself a pat of the back, as I'm sure other investors did.
    We found a REAL winner!

There are lots of stocks on the ASX...lots of miners...lots of Lithium companies. Picking the right own isn't easy. Finding the right one and NOT selling is honestly the hardest part.

GLN is...
    as SRK said...potential WORLD class lithium project.

I'll disagree with the word potential until the JORC legally confirms it.
    I found DMI/GLN as a 12M-15M small cap...IMO, it was basically a big SHELL.

Looking at the results yesterday and looking forward at what's coming in the next few weeks/months...(removing everything I'd read or said about GLN)...I have to say...this stock, at this price with what it NOW has...
    is going to be one of the best performers on the ASX in 2019 IMO

If there's a BO after the JORC...I see no reason why we couldn't get more for Candelas then GXY sold to POSCO ($385M AUD) = $2-3 GLN SP.
    That's just Candelas. I know the market sentiment isn't in favor of Li NOW but, the Chile floods I think will be the boost in the LCE price and from there...the EV/battery maker does the rest.
    Market sentiment can change very fast...if so...billions of dollars WILL hunt for the best/cheapest Lithium assets

That fact is...EV/battery makers need LOTS of BG LCE over the next 2-5 years..LOTS...or they will go out of business.

Who knows what other things GLN and JP have planned.

IF you've DYOR...you might have an idea...of part 3 and part 4 of the story.

As another poster said...I'm not going to worry about the daily SP for a while...the spread is too tight and our SH base don't fully get how good this is and that's why the sell que is loaded. Investors are happy with a 50% pop.

As the right investors find GLN...they'll take their position.
    As i've said many times over the past 8 months...GLN floar it tight...VERY tight...maybe only 20-30M share in non-sticky hands. That's 15m of buying...some stocks do that volume in a day...so things can change very fast around here with the right awareness.

GLN mgmt. need to step up and get the GLN story out there to the whole market (the RIGHT investors). Sadly, this isn't there strength and the SP may not get to the levels I hope in the short time.

However, the market always figures it out in the end.

GLN has a very valuable tenement in the best salar in ARG and the world's large player EV/battery makers NOW know who GLN is and what we have. There are 40+ miners and lithium related companies that want to secure a quality Li asset at a decent price.

I can think of none better then GLN!

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.