MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

Admittedly, I've been trading for maybe... 16 minutes or so...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Admittedly, I've been trading for maybe... 16 minutes or so now.. however let me share (lol) an observation: I've noticed that Technical Analysis seems to be amazingly incorrect a chunk of the time.

An example from last week: I'm watching some stocks that are heavy into lithium and were - according to some more elite charty-types - performing admirably (according to the TA anyway). There were a few Dragonfly Dojis in there, or they could have been Rising Pennants, or Flailing Lambshanks, I can't remember. But then BOOM! SP fell apart, sellers dumped, buyers evaporated, the world, for all intents and purposes, ended. Why? Oh. Zoom out. The Chinese Lithium price slid dramatically, and the macro-economic bunted the TA out of the park. And in such a short time frame that some were left wondering if their Dragonflys were actually Tombstones.

My take, and again, this has only been for the last.. well.. 17 minutes now, is that TA + FA = win, and you need a balance of both. I really appreciate your TA @TheArchitect, and your reasoned approach even more so.

I'm going to couple your charting skills with my own FA so I too can afford the lobster when I join the big boys at the Buffett table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.