CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: New High-Grade Lode found at Kat Gap Deposit, page-95

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    All the TM buys of .0025 are actually buyers placing orders at .003
    - .0025 orders can only be filled within the time period of 9.59 and 4pm...the centre point market sales (.0025) are all buyers using the CBA IRESS software.
    Even the bank cannot see the .0025 cue, (dark market) as I call it. My theory has always been that it is brokers buying and selling on half pips and taking profits to make up there so called % returns for their clients.

I take comfort in the fact that yesterday nearly 350M buys at .0025 were actually placed by TM buyers (retail buyers) who got lucky with .0025, but actually were buying at .003. Shows that there is confidence in the stock...

I don't know if anyone has actually really analysed the results, as they are really really great results. Due to stigma from past few years on this stock by down rampers...and yes also the company has had issues, which I don't deny....but they have got their act together to make something happen, as they are definitely sitting on one of the biggest gold mines in Australia...Kat Gap.

Last year i had given up hope, but Dean and the current team have turned it around...as they know the potential that is lying there, and the so called JV partner with whom they are in discussions also knows this.

Recap on the positives...

1. great results for drilling so far - Kat Gap and FGP
    2. Klaus appointment
    3. Mining licence
    4. JV discussions (not confirmed) but assuming from previous ann.
    5. Gold price sky rocketing
    6. Appointment of Stephen O'Grady - mining engineer (definitely for a reason)
    7. raised capital quickly in last round -
    8. Issued shares for payment rather than going for debt.

I believe still a few months away before momentum sets in - but I believe (IMO) we are in for one hell of a ride.

Yes we have many shares, but people need to know that company has done this in order to get monies for drilling and pay contractors....so we need to cut them some slack.
    Consolidation is always an option to rectify that problem later, but lets start pulling the gold from the ground then we can resolve that issue as well.

All the best and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $808.3K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $22.90K 22.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
206 325511858 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 69993781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.