IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

re: Ann: New High Grade Mineralisation Identi... Someone's...

1. 88 Posts.
    re: Ann: New High Grade Mineralisation Identi... Someone's collecting IOH and it's definitely not in their interest for the stock to go up whilst they do so IMHO.

Unfortunately they are simply dragging their net back and forth over that 1.20-1.40 stream collecting the financially weak and "lost interest" holders as they go. You only have to look at the announcements from some of the large trading houses when they post their incraese or reduction in any given stock to see how the game is played and there's nothing wrong with it other than the frustration of watching that net go back and forth.

These times are providing some very cheap stocks for those with cash to spend and there will be very handsome gains made this year by those that can play this game.

IOH at these prices remains a very attractive medium - long term investment for me and there's nothing I would like more that to be a part of this company should they manage to start digging up this Red Gold.

If you're confident in your decision to buy IOH, my recomendation is to be patient and hold tight.

Good will come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.