KFM 1.43% 7.1¢ kingfisher mining ltd

I somehow missed this announcement when it first came out.KFM...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I somehow missed this announcement when it first came out.
    KFM has some great rock chip samples with up to 21% TREO and some first-up preliminary drilling at grades of 3-5% TREO. Very early days still.
    KFM has locked up quite a few tenements around them which means they can pick the eyes out of the best ground. Which already shows lots of acumen for a small company just starting off.
    KFM is in the Gascoyne region which seems to be pretty hot at the moment. I think the whole region is growing into a world class area for mining Rare Earths.
    It seems that Hastings(460m market cap) with their Yangibana deposit and first mover status has got the jump on their rivals.
    However DRE, and to a lesser extent LNR and now KFM are now in their review mirror and quickly catching up (or at least have the potential to).
    My question mark is did Hastings tie up the best ground or do the one of these new up and comers have ground equal to or even better than anything Hastings has.
    Time will tell - but I think all these companies have a bright future. With KFM having as much potential upside as their bigger Gascoyne neighbours and with a 11m MC possibly may represent the best return on investment if things work out.

Disclosing that I’ve bought into KFM this last week.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $3.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $12.93K 182.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 1289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.