KFM 1.43% 7.1¢ kingfisher mining ltd

Hi Tech Step.What Dreadnought have just discovered is world...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi Tech Step.

What Dreadnought have just discovered is world class and on the face of it will probably eclipse what Hastings have found (time will tell but DRE’s 35m intercepts above 2.5% TREO are impressive).
    DRE on the back of their Rare earth exploration results have gone from a 35million MC company in September 2020 to today having a MC of 334 million. They have recently gone from 4 cents a share to 11 on the basis of their recent drilling results (MC in this time has probably gone up about 200 million in a couple months).

There is no reason why KFM cannot replicate this. Only KFM are starting from a MC of about 11million.

Most penny dreadful miners around 5-15 million MC don’t have a prayer of finding anything that will make them do anything but kick a tin can a bit further down the road.

KFM has a real chance of finding a world class deposit of NdPr.
    KFM is in the Gascoyne region where simply going for a walk they stumbled across a rock chip which had 21.13% TREO and 3.59% NdPr (Hastings MRE average TREO is about .97% and NdPr is about .33%).

KFM has gone about their business and haven’t been noticed by the market yet. Everyone else has been looking at Hastings, DRE and LNR. Who incidentally share tenement borders with each other.

However KFM’s early exploration results at this stage of their lifecycle are comparable and just as good as any of these three companies above.

I’m a bit of a gambling man - but I do like the odds of KFM being successful and I don’t think I’ll have to wait too long to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $3.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $12.93K 182.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 1289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.