KFM 1.43% 7.1¢ kingfisher mining ltd

Hi BpharmaIf it was all only about rock chips and soil samples...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi Bpharma

If it was all only about rock chips and soil samples we’d all be rich.
    Everyone has their own investment risk/gain ratio that they’re comfortable with. Personally I’m comfortable with a bit more risk than most- but I try to evaluate both the upside and downside. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.
    I bought into LNR three weeks ago and I have tripled my money as of today. I spent 4-5 months waiting for an entry price before I pulled the trigger. Some people who are risk adverse in my position would cash out the profit and bank it. I’m happy for LNR to run a bit more before I consider taking some money off the table. That’s me - I’m comfortable with it.
    Hastings market cap is 501 million today.
    Dreadnought’s MC is about 334 million today.
    Both these companies started their Rare Earth Journey with rock chips in the Gascoyne region.
    I personally think that KFM has some very prospective ground in the Gascoyne region. They also have some pretty good rock chips and in initial drilling have found 10m and 12m of greater than 1% TREO and 5m of greater than 3% TREO.
    If KFM finds anything like Hastings or Dreadnought the share price will multiples of where it is today.
    Is there any guarantee that KFM will end up following in Hastings and Dreadnoughts footsteps?
    No - there are no guarantees.
    Personally I’m happy to roll the dice and see what happens.
    I personally think that KFM has a better chance than most penny dreadfulls of making it- but only time will tell.

Everyone’s in the stock market to make money.
    I wish you success in whatever investments you choose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $3.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $12.93K 182.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 1289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.