RIE 0.00% 0.2¢ riedel resources limited

I don't qualify for any of the above. But, I've seen these...

1. 21,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    I don't qualify for any of the above. But, I've seen these shallow widespread discoveries before and initial reserves are just the start to get them interested in drilling further. This one now has had two drills and the second one seems to have confirmed "what's there". I reckon that management would be screaming for cash flow and will punt on the further drilling to continue the pattern and just keep mining and selling as they go. I can't see them taking months to come up with a DFS, this is an early delivering cash cow as far as I'm concerned and certainly am not waiting to get in relying on estimates. It's THERE, and ENOUGH to get the cash rolling in. Shallow "mines" are completely different to undergorund ones and can come into production YEARS before the "conventional mines" and VERY much cheaper, front end loader and wheelbarrow stuff!!YES, I'm treating it as a "live" speccy that will, technically, stay a speccy well into theusual pre-DFS time. Yes, just an opinion, especially if the (anticipated) surge returns to the POG, "Some are talking US$3,000 AGAIN, but, that's for the underground boys to wait for. CAPEX for shallow surface "mines" FAR below what THEY NEED.
    Last edited by gassed: 18/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.448M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12723253 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8222985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.