MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

I think now people are getting a bit realistic. My view is that...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I think now people are getting a bit realistic.

My view is that the company needs to raise money all for the good reason of upgrading the plant.
    I have always said if it happens it would be a good thing for the long term.

The CR can only be done at a discount. But I think Peter & management haven't received a reasonable offer yet. The offer might be too low for them to accept.
    MOY is cheap so are its other superior peers. So either the Junior gold market has to start running hot like early part of 2016 or the management have to accept whatever is on offer on the table.

Gladly, MOY is in a good shape and can wait it out and have the means to somehow dictate their terms but for not long. At some point the money will be required.
    In any case a CR is must for the plant upgrade now or later. I suspect it will be in early January and I can't see happening above 14-15c. More than that sophisticated investors wouldn't be pumping money unless if that NUGGET HYPE takes over. Who knows what it will be then like Novo resources or Bitcoin.
    Say 200 million at 14-15c for 28-30 million dollars.
    That will give a new life to the company, just like the end of 2015 CR did.

I still like the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.