MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

If anyone was holding a lot of MOY shares should not be upset as...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

If anyone was holding a lot of MOY shares should not be upset as it has performed reasonably well compared to other junior goldies.
    Due to not much US fund involvement in the register, it somehow escaped the wrath of the US tax loss selling from the fund managers. When these funds sell price is not a concern for them. They just sell at any price. Same on the buy side. They have destroyed the share price of some very good junior gold companies. While that was going on, I just could not see MOY flying.

I tried to provide some support today on the buy side at .165 and got filled 3 times. So definitely there is a large seller and might continue to sell until the end of this years trading period. (4 more trading days left in the year). If more buyers don't emerge then price could trend down.

I've been a lone wolf urging people to take profit (if they had any) earlier when the price was much much higher. I somehow anticipated this and relayed my thoughts. Not many people do that.......most only talk about their buying and never about their selling.

Buying MOY at .165 is much better than buying at 19-20. It might test 15-.145.
    If it dips there, it should be bought with both hands regardless of CR or No CR.
    I'll buy more if it gets there.

As about the CR, if that happens that will be the next best thing after the last CR. We will make lots of money.

Everyone have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018.
    I hope 2018 is a great year for Gold & Gold stocks investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.